Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Kissi Se Na Kehna -- Deepti Naval





    Another classic movie of Farooq Sheikh and Deepti Naval bringing together simplicity and style.



   Deepti Naval makes a statement by pairing simple pink-red saree with a complementary printed blouse.   I wonder if Farooq Sheikh is trying to match his shirt with her attire !



This is my favorite saree in this movie. It almost reflects the love song that Deepti Naval is crooning . The white saree is beautifully light and free flowing and the pink flowers spreads around like happiness and excitement. 


 




Red and Yellow. Deep Yellow and Blood Red. The color of Indian marriage.  



Once again Deepti Naval  matches and mixes her rich traditional and heavy saree with simple red blouse which gives her that simpler look that she always strives to get . 





 






3 comments:

  1. I love Deepti Naval. She was such a beauty in her time... Still is, actually. I can only imagine the number of old Bollywood movies you must have been watching, and I'm very envious. Extremely interesting blog... You have definitely found your niche :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. randomly reached here and oh my god i loved your blog. I thought i was the only one who are noticing all these things and keeping the snapshots :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her style .. Old is gold wow beautiful collection

    ReplyDelete